System Hygienics, established in 1993, is a national company specialising in ventilation and kitchen extract ductwork cleaning, fire damper testing & air hygiene surveys and is now one of the UK market leaders in this sector.
Due to the nature of the contracts working away from home is occasionally required.
We are looking for teams consisting of a Supervisor and Assistant.
The ideal Ventilation Hygiene Engineers will be:
• Experienced in ductwork cleaning. (Particularly Air Contracts).
• Experienced with Fire Damper Inspection & Maintenance.
• Reliable, punctual and self-motivated.
• Will have good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Hold a full driving license.
• Have a good continuous working history.
• Familiar with safe working practices.
In return the company offer an attractive remuneration package, basic 40 hour week and 25 days annual leave.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit/email your CV to email@example.com together your current salary.
*Please note – No Agency Enquires.